Words of wisdom from the “air -head professor”!
Top ten reasons why
air compressors fail:
10. “I added some oil I had sitting here.”
9. Lack of proper ventilation.
8. Increased air usage.
7. Dirty environment.
6. Put in a small room and ignored.
5. “I didn’t know I had to service it.”
4. A “couple” of small air leaks.
3. Runs 4 hours non stop.
2. Clogged air filter element.
1. No OIL in pump.
I am very pleased with the responsiveness and courtesy that has been shown to me in all my dealings with Stauffer Compressor. They are veery knowledgable about the compressors they sell and service. They are also extremely professional in every aspect fo their business.
I truly hope that I provide our customers with the same quality of service that Stauffer Compressor has provided us.